Traveling Solo with LOCALS to Anuradhapura, SRI LANKA [Ep. 5] |
Traveling Solo with LOCALS to Anuradhapura, SRI LANKA [Ep. 5]
The day that I got to travel alone like a local using bus heading to Sri Lanka’s sacred city of Anuradhapura. I had a very nice encounter with an old lady trying to interact with me. Small interactions with different locals are my favorite experiences when I travel. As I got to Anuradhapura, I was surprised to know that the family that I stayed with has upgraded the room that I initially choose to book with 🙂
• WHERE I GET MY MUSIC FROM: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/ak5btp/
• FILMING EQUIPMENT: https://kit.co/SyifaAdriana
• FREE $40 AIRBNB CREDIT: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/c/aadriana6
• BOOK ACCOMMODATION: https://www.booking.com/s/56_6/syifaa63
• HOW I ACCESS YOUTUBE IN CHINA: https://goo.gl/J5iPdc
Hello there, welcome to this channel!
I am an Indonesian female solo traveler, who started solo traveling in 2013. After working for the government till 2016, I left Indonesia to pursue full-time traveling and to document myself as I explore different cultures as a solo female.
Having initially traveled for 5 months throughout Asia, I moved to China in January 2017 for an English teaching job, which was my first experience living abroad.
Since leaving China in 2018, I have taken the move to become a full-time YouTube creator and traveler. I strive to create unique, culture-driven content and capture authentic interactions as I travel.