Traveling Solo from KATHMANDU to Colombo, SRI LANKA |
Traveling Solo from KATHMANDU to Colombo, SRI LANKA
On this very first video from a brand new Sri Lanka series, I filmed a bit of my travel day from Kathmandu, Nepal to Colombo, Sri Lanka. This shows the bits and pieces of what could happen when you travel, including a huge travel mishap.
• WHERE I GET MY MUSIC FROM: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/ak5btp/
• FILMING EQUIPMENT: https://kit.com/SyifaAdriana
• FREE $40 AIRBNB CREDIT: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/c/aadriana6
• BOOK ACCOMMODATION: https://www.booking.com/s/56_6/syifaa63
• HOW I ACCESS YOUTUBE IN CHINA: https://goo.gl/J5iPdc
Hello there, welcome to this channel!
I am an Indonesian female solo traveler, who started solo traveling in 2013. After working for the government till 2016, I left Indonesia to pursue full-time traveling and to document myself as I explore different cultures as a solo female.
Having initially traveled for 5 months throughout Asia, I moved to China in January 2017 for an English teaching job, which was my first experience living abroad.
Since leaving China in 2018, I have taken the move to become a full-time YouTube creator and traveler. I strive to create unique, culture-driven content and capture authentic interactions as I travel.