Want to know why we don’t have to worry about our sun burning out? It’s because long before that happens, the sun will expand so enormously that Earth will be cooked to a cinder. Take a tour through the solar system, learn about the event horizon of black holes and when our galaxy began.
1. Faster Than The Speed Of Light (1/2): The Universe – Created Out Of Nothing?
2. Faster Than The Speed Of Light (2/2): The Expanding Universe
Everything in the universe is traveling through space-time at the speed of light – the maximum speed possible. If you are sitting still in space, then you are traveling through time at the maximum speed. But if you begin traveling through space, then your progress through time slows down. Time Dilation and other relativistic phenomena await you in this interesting series, so hurry up and slow down!
1. Basics And Impact In Our Everyday Life
2. Time Dilation – Slowing Down Clocks
3. The Famous Equation E=mc2
4. Gravity And Acceleration
5. Black Holes, Event Horizon & Gravitational Waves
The Cassiopeia Project – making science simple!
The Cassiopeia Project is an effort to make high quality science videos available to everyone. If you can visualize it, then understanding is not far behind.