Michio Kaku: Future of Humans, Aliens, Space Travel & Physics | Artificial Intelligence (AI) Podcast |
Michio Kaku: Future of Humans, Aliens, Space Travel & Physics | Artificial Intelligence (AI) Podcast
Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist, futurist, and professor at the City College of New York. He is the author of many fascinating books on the nature of our reality and the future of our civilization. This conversation is part of the Artificial Intelligence podcast.
Full episodes playlist:
0:00 – Introduction
1:14 – Contact with Aliens in the 21st century
6:36 – Multiverse and Nirvana
9:46 – String Theory
11:07 – Einstein’s God
15:01 – Would aliens hurt us?
17:34 – What would aliens look like?
22:13 – Brain-machine interfaces
27:35 – Existential risk from AI
30:22 – Digital immortality
34:02 – Biological immortality
37:42 – Does mortality give meaning?
43:42 – String theory
47:16 – Universe as a computer and a simulation
53:16 – First human on Mars
– Subscribe to this YouTube channel
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman
– Medium: https://medium.com/@lexfridman
– Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lexfridman