Ferry Rokko (Miyazaki Car Ferry Co., Ltd. フェリーろっこう 宮崎カーフェリー) is Japan’s newest overnight ferry that just started operating on October 4th.
This time, I traveled 495 km (307mi) from Kobe to Miyazaki in the second cheapest room on the ship called Dormitory.
☆★☆This is what it was actually like!☆★☆
—Dormitory Room, Ferry Rokko—
* All the facilities were new and clean.
* The ferry smelled like new construction.
* I forgot to take a video, but there was a shop, so you can buy anything.
* The buffet restaurant was good value for money.
* While the ferry was underway, I could see nothing but the horizon outside.
* I forgot to use the $20 coupon.
A challenge to visit every country in the world… “Japan” is the “1st” country that I visited out of all the 196 counties in the world.
☆How to get to this place☆
* Kobe Sannomiya Ferry Terminal: About 10 minute by bus from Sannomiya Station 🛳
* Miyazaki Port Ferry Terminal: About 15 minute by bus from Miyazaki Station ⛴
Thanks for watching! 😉
☆My popular videos of traveling alone☆
* Cheapest Private Room, Solo, Sunrise Express
* Cheapest Seat, Nobi Nobi Seat, Sunrise Izumo
* Japan’s Overnight Sleeper Ferry, Sunflower Sapporo
☆Recommended tourist destinations that I have traveled to and are worth visiting☆
* Most Popular Room, Single, Sunrise Izumo
(Titles, descriptions and subtitles are translated automatically so there may be errors)
(All information related to my videos is based on personal vague memories and may not be accurate)
(Prices may change depending on the season or other conditions)
0:00 Depart from Sannomiya Station 三ノ宮駅から出発
0:42 Kobe Sannomiya Ferry Terminal 神戸三宮フェリーターミナル 全国旅行支援
1:36 Dormitory Room on Ferry Rokko フェリーろっこう 宮崎カーフェリー
7:09 Public bath
11:21 Arrival at Miyazaki Port Ferry Terminal 宮崎港フェリーターミナルに到着