In this lesson, you’ll go on a tour of London.
Have you been to London before? If so, what did you do? If not, what would you most like to see?
In this lesson, you’ll go on a tour of London. You’ll learn useful English travel dialogue to deal with common tourist situations, like buying tickets, going to museums or talking to taxi drivers.
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/tour-of-london-english
1. A Bus Tour of London 1:14
2. Going to a Museum 4:46
3. Buying Theatre Tickets 8:00
4. Taking a Taxi 11:14
This lesson will help you:
– Learn about a bus tour of London in English.
– Understand useful phrases and vocabulary to have English travel dialogue at a museum.
– Get phrases and vocabulary to purchase tickets to a show at the theatre .
– See a sample English travel conversation in a taxi.
– Learn common colloquial phrases used in London to help improve your English travel dialogue.
See more free English lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.
48 thoughts on “English Travel Dialogue – Tour of London”