This video is available in Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Russian, Vietnamese, French, Arabic, and Indonesian subtitles (select a language from settings on the playback screen).
For those who might be interested in traveling to South Korea.
This episode is about ‘bad travel tips’. Let’s begin!
1) S. Korea has five int’l airports.
2) Bus drivers don’t accept cash.
3) Gyeongbokgung palace is a temple.
4) The use of hanbok was exclusive to kings and nobles.
5) You need vinegar to make kimchi.
6) The floor of hanok is made of tatami.
Found inaccurate information about Korean tourism
in overseas articles and media?
Report now to FACTS:KOREA
FACTS:KOREA Hompage : https://www.factsaboutkorea.go.kr/mwelcome.do?ln=en
FACTS:KOREA Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/factsaboutkorea.go.kr
FACTS:KOREA Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/factsabout_korea/
38 thoughts on “Bad travel tips for South Korea with Alimmy – FACTS:KOREA”