13 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA | SYDNEY TRAVEL GUIDE 2019 |
13 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA | SYDNEY TRAVEL GUIDE 2019
#sydney #sydneytraveltips #sydneytravelguide
If you want to support me even MORE:
Make sure you turn on your NOTIFICATIONS!
Nothing in this video was sponsored.
Check out more Sydney Videos here
15 MUST-TRY DIM SUM Dishes at YUM CHA! | SYDNEY CBD’s BEST YUM CHA RESTAURANT
7 FREE THINGS TO DO IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA | Sydney Travel Guide 2019
Things to know before coming to Sydney:
1. Don’t miss this sydney guide book
– i got mine as i was making my way through immigration
– Another option if looking for discounts for sightseeing, attractions, activities, food or even sim card download the Klook or KKday app on your smartphone. Pre-book things with instant confirmation, QR code ticketing & discounts.
2. Australia’s border security:
Sample Incoming Passenger Card from Australian Border Force website
3. Getting a sim card:
Website ‘whistleout’, which compares the best phone plans for travellers in Australia.
4. Getting out of the Airport:
5. Getting Around Sydney:
– App to download: Tripview
– Opal benefits:
– don’t have opal & credit card together when you tap off otherwise you may be double charged.
6. Sydney Weather:
7. Be Sun Safe
no hat no play
8. Restaurant booking site:
9. You can pay with card at most places
Suggestions for money exchange:
– Wexchange: which has two locations in the Sydney CBD – Haymarket (Chinatown) & Town Hall generally has the best and most competitive exchange rates compared to other foreign exchange places and banks.
Things to know before coming to sydney, things to know before travelling to sydney, things to do in sydney, sydney travel guide, sydney travel tips, best time to visit sydney, things to do in sydney, best coffee sydney cbd, sydney transport guide, sydney guide, what to do in sydney,